FUJITAKA Co., Ltd. (hereinafter the "Company") shall comply with the Act on the Protection of Personal Information to allow customers to use our products and services with confidence. Our principles on the protection of personal information are listed below.
- 1. Principles on the protection of personal information
- Not only shall we establish a control system to ensure the protection of personal information (information on customers, as well as information on personnel etc.) in line with business circumstances, but we shall also handle all personal information with due care and attention in accordance with all in-house regulations and criteria concerning the following matters.
- 2. Collection and use of personal information
- When the Company acquires/uses personal information, we shall specify the purpose for which it is to be used; and we shall not handle any personal information beyond the extent needed to achieve the specified purpose of use (i.e. we shall not use it out-with the specified purpose).
- 3. Provision of personal information to third parties
- The Company shall not provide any personal information to a third party unless with the consent of the individual concerned, except as required by law, or in exceptional circumstances such as those where it is deemed necessary to protect the rights and interests of human life or property etc.
- 4. Implementation of safety measures
- We shall prevent unauthorized access to personal information, as well as its loss, destruction, falsification and leakage etc., by clearly defining rules for the management of personal information, ensuring that all employees are familiar with these rules, and implementing necessary safety measures.
- 5. Complaints and queries on personal information
- We shall promptly investigate to ascertain the facts concerning any complaints or queries received from the customer on the handling of personal information; and we shall act in all good faith to respond within a reasonable period of time.
- 6. Revisions to the content of this document
Any inquiries on personal information should be sent to the address below.
E-mail : email@example.com